About Me

London
I studied at Canterbury Christ University. I am doing a BA Hons Photography. I like to photos of still life and people.

Friday 16 September 2011

My work is famous now.

On 5th September I was really busy sorting things out for a special event called Yum cha , it is means a Chinese bunch for my friends. I am glad we have facebook to organized it and much quicker. Also I am delighted to hear and see my work on the magazine . I have been working for Demur for a month now. My work was there but I did not know it  all to be there. This  is good that they like them all and they published it. My photo of myself is a well. I told to everyone and I posted on my facebook wall and some of my family saw it. They were proud of me and I am really happy myself too.

I learned some work experience, such as you have to to confident to be ready for anything. Talking to strangers I do not do. Obviously as a photographer I have to. Some said yes and no. However as a photographer I am have to be an outsider. Meaning take picture that catches your eyes.
 


There is some set back I did not learned fully like working with studio only the street. This was new experience for me and I have to worked with natural lights instead of studio lights. I have to used my own equipment, my digital SLR camera and the natural light. I used Nikon D70 camera, this camera is fantastic gives strong colours and gives easy grip to focus. Some of the pictures I have to take without people know I do not really do that all the time. Some of shots were   bad.  I understand why some photographer to get the perfect picture for them. 
 On page 18 this is my work and I decided to do collage to shows interesting layout. I simply cropped and place the pictures in Photoshop. I put range of different types of summer and spring clothes from the different genders.
On page 19 and 20 I arranged them some of the colours, which were close together and standout together as well.


For the future I might do street photography, but I also want to experience of other types of photography. I have already work with studio, landscapes, jewellery, portraits, weather, mix media, digital media and animation. There is some photography I want to try such as Arial, furniture , documentary, Under water, commercial, cars and wild life.

No comments:

Post a Comment