About Me

London
I studied at Canterbury Christ University. I am doing a BA Hons Photography. I like to photos of still life and people.

Sunday 4 September 2011

Street photography

How do you take photos of people with them knowing, simple right ?
Sometime is is simple and difficult. You have to get it  in the right time. Plus you have to be careful and you know might met the same stranger or not.

Take a picture of something else or take a picture of them when they are too busy.
I love this picture that it caught his character  . They are look like a lovely couple.






There are some easy shots taking pictures when the people are sleeping or busy reading  and talking.




I like the last one a lot it remind me of a music commercial and I love what she wearing.
Taking of photos of strangers is quite dangerous but as long you don't  use for a weapon of abutment . I think Photography should give the freedom to  take photos of anyone or everywhere to show off your skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment