About Me

London
I studied at Canterbury Christ University. I am doing a BA Hons Photography. I like to photos of still life and people.

Thursday 15 December 2011

Waiting

The word waiting, I hate waiting, I never was patient person . But I have to be if I want something in life.  I do want something but it is someone, it can't hard get them because they are busy getting they working. I have to wait for them to see them again. There is saying good things will come if you wait. At  the moment I am waiting and still waiting, even thought if I made mistakes I still wait. Waiting is the most difficult thing do, I did some things keep myself busy doing projects and spending with my friends.

Same as photography, taking the right picture in the right moment, timing or  getting the process right of the picture.

Here are some images that I used the tool patient. 







No comments:

Post a Comment