About Me

London
I studied at Canterbury Christ University. I am doing a BA Hons Photography. I like to photos of still life and people.

Monday 22 August 2011

My idol is Kyuhyun Choi


I studied photography to achieve my dream , to be a traveling photographer, but to achieve my dream. I have to work hard and shows educated of it . The person that who I admired is not a photographer is a singer, his name Kyuhyun Choi from Super Junior.

Or I called him Kyu for short. Kyuhyun is a wonderful singer and he is an actor in a musical. What word I would describe him is that he is ambitious person, who always work hard his dream no what matter what his circumcises were. Even he was in a car accident his father helped him and supportive his dream, although his father was against it. He is a kind man who keeps going on and doing his best. When I think of him I can understand him of  the struggle and the good outcomes achieving his dream.



 He did tired some new things such as acting,working soloing .In the musical the three musketeers. He was one of the three musketeers. On stage is a different place and acting is a totally different thing. I saw the play and it  was incredible. It is  similar to photography you have to prepare yourself what atmosphere that you are in.  



Kyuhyun is a simple person just like us, accept for  the frame and the money . Also the fan girls are crazy for him. For me not crazy about him, just I admired his characteristic. When he is singing and acting. Especially his smile lifted more in the Super Junior music called Bontannna . He is into gaming, which does not surprise me, because most of boys are in that. Even myself  well I am girl into gaming I love Noheroes  :)


He enjoys what he is doing, not treating the band as work but he treated as the band members as brothers. He was a lonely child so doesn't he much experience with kids.   He has worked solo and one of his songs,  which I like is dreams and  it is a soundtrack soundtrack from Baker King a Korean drama. This song about he continued achieving his dream and dreams are important to us.
 
Even if I have mistakes I will keep on going, whatever happen to me. Until I have achieved it just like Kyuhyun.
 

 

 


 








No comments:

Post a Comment