About Me

London
I studied at Canterbury Christ University. I am doing a BA Hons Photography. I like to photos of still life and people.

Thursday 18 August 2011

How to get picture of a stranger

I found asking people to take photo of them, is most scaring ever. Even thought I haven't experience before. I have to do it again . This is all about experience and what happens in fashion or portraits. I found it easy to  pictures of still objects at least you don't have to ask them.

On Saturday I was trying to take pictures of people wearing something attractive and interesting. One of them said yes I found her in park and she was wearing leopard trousers , a shirt with with funny face and hat. She had also wearing awesome headphones. I love them, I need to buy some headphones. They  are not working. Actually I think they are called earphones, I don't know they are the same to me. I took one photo of her, but  I didn't want scared her if I take more pictures of her. One is an enough . Anyway I saw another girl I want to take photos of her too.  I like her coat and her ties. Then she said no kindly, but she kept asking me so many questions about photography. It's nice that you are interested what I do . But still you didn't let me take of picture you.

Here we are in  Crystal Palace park with my friends, taking pictures of beautiful and the warm sunny day. Aww they looked great  and the shoot went well and I enjoy taking pictures. I used to come here when I was six year old and there were dinosaurs and ponds. I took a lot pictures of  my models and scenery thanks Adam got the idea to take picture here .




 Yes we went London as well , we went to Leicester Square and London Parliament  . These places are great to take photos of people wearing strange and fantastic clothes.We went to beautiful park and it was sunny and beautiful. Until a man pay to charge him for sitting down, what a rip off.


Asking strangers again, I don't think I can , I probably will keep going to take picture without knowing, which I did. I understand why some people don't like because they might be shy, scared and they are lazy. Even I have business card they still said no. Out of billion people, one of them will said yes.  I am sure they want to be famous and they would be flattered to be in magazine page wouldn't they. I would, if they ask me and they had a business card. For me taking the picture or asking them. I was nervous and I feel a little a bit stupid, because there is likely chance they will said no, or they would swear at me or they would beat me up. I have a better to take a picture without them knowing unlikely they would notice.

To take picture without them knowing,  if they were talking someone. Another way is  pretend taking a picture of something else and slightly move the camera and zooming in the, 'target'. Much easier way taking a picture of their back side or taking a picture on higher place and pointing  the camera in angle.

 Please remember the flash the off if you are near them. Sometime they will know and at times they won't notice. If someone took a picture of me without me knowing . I would be shock but I won't be annoy, it depends on picture is good or bad.


 Enough of  this, I  am going to wrap this up by saying let's play with life and enjoy life as we can, because we only got one .







No comments:

Post a Comment