About Me

London
I studied at Canterbury Christ University. I am doing a BA Hons Photography. I like to photos of still life and people.

Wednesday 10 August 2011

I got intern job

I got intern job

About two weeks ago, I got an intern job as a photographer for Demur Magazine. In the interview I was quite nervous and I did my best, I got the job and I had a task to do this week . I have arranged the times with my models and the location, that  I want to take pictures  this week. However the riots decided to ruin it. I have to stay indoor and there was lotting near my area. All the shops windows were broken and items were stolen. It really awful and upsetting, I want to take photos of people wearing nice and fashionable cloths. Also I could not go to the fashion shows in London because of this.

One of my friend suggested I should take pictures of the riots. I said to her, 'NO'. I don't  want to risk getting myself hurt by bricks or thier fists. I don't want my camera to be stolen or destroyed. I am really pissed off, so  I have to changed it for next week. I hate them and why they have to do this , it is stupid and I don't see the point of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment