About Me

London
I studied at Canterbury Christ University. I am doing a BA Hons Photography. I like to photos of still life and people.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

My project in process: Empty playground

In the few days I have been busy with university projects. I want to do own projects again and I decide to take images of  empty playground. When I was six year old  I used to played the playground. The slides, swings and jungle-jun. On the other I went on the swing and higher as higher as I could. Many children don't played in the playground anymore, because they are too busy doing work, they grow up too quickly  and they were playing computer games. I missed used to played on swings and sometime I still go on it. Sometimes it helps to rid the bad thoughts and I am in different world.

For this project I am looking over at Kimberly Mckay, Sally Mann and Alex Class. I will be on focus on the lighting and the texture of the playground. Also I looked at landscape photographer such as Mike Kenna, Art Wolfe and David Hockney. 

The equipment I will be using is a tripod for height places around the playground. A compact camera, digital camera, film camera and wider lens. I used some cable studio lights and the natural lights.
Here are some photos that I did on other day with a compact camera with the natural light.













Last week I went to East London and I saw an unique shop that sell custom lamps and sofas. I like the colourful patterns and it was different from normal furniture. 



Also I brought two different types of lens a macro lens and wide angle lens. The lens can be join together and they can be separate. The whole thing cost £6.00 which was good and  it gave interesting that I done around my bedroom.




 This is a macro which is good close up and it gives a strong and interesting  image.



This is with a wide angle lens and it is suitable for larger scale.

Next I am going to Malaysia and Taiwan, which is great I need a holiday and I can take great images there. Later I will show more photos and I will show more of my current project the empty playgrounds .

See ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment